The nowcast/forecast system and other analyses/data are research products under development. No warranty is made, expressed or implied, regarding accuracy, or regarding the suitability for any particular application. All rights reserved University of South Florida, Ocean Circulation Lab.
Copyright University of South Florida 2010
These products/projects are no longer active:· ROMS WFS Model Forecasts (Retired July 6th, 2016)
· WFS NCEP Forecast Wind Fields
· Deepwater Horizon oil spill trajectory nowcast/forecast models
· Satellite-tracked surface drifters in response to the Deepwater Horizon oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico during 2010
· Cloud free satellite SST
· Cloud free ocean color
· Atlas of climatologies for the Caribbean, Gulf of Mexico, and western Atlantic
· Moorings: Pacific Equatorial CARIACO SFOMC
· ECOHAB Hydrography Cruises
- • Here's the latest red tide forecast as bloom persists around Anna Maria Island, Tampa Bay (Bradenton Herald, 1/13/2023) New!
- • Red tide bloom worsens at Anna Maria Island beaches with "intense' irritation, dead fish (Bradenton Herald, 1/10/2023)
- • Is red tide still an issue in the Tampa Bay area? Here's what to know this week (Tampa Bay Times, 1/3/2023)
- • AGU Fellow Dr. Weisberg in AGU Honors Award Ceremony (12/14/2022) Congratulations!
See more in News Archive
Student & Postdoc Opportunities:
We seek motivated graduate students and postdocs to join us & work on the exciting projects. More info about the postdoc position.