The nowcast/forecast system and other analyses/data are research products under development. No warranty is made, expressed or implied, regarding accuracy, or regarding the suitability for any particular application. All rights reserved University of South Florida, Ocean Circulation Lab.
Copyright University of South Florida 2010
OCL on the News:
- • Students conduct science at sea (USF News, 9/20/2023) New!
- • Hurricane Idalia likely mitigated red tide for the Tampa Bay area, for now (WTSP 10 Tampa Bay, 9/01/2023)
- • ‘Wildly hot’ Gulf of Mexico waters could fuel rapid intensification of Hurricane Idalia (NBC News, 8/29/2023)
- • New High Frequency Radar Improves Ocean Surface Current Measurements in the Florida Keys (SECOORA News, 8/23/2023)
- • From plastic to productive: can air-cushions be repurposed to cultivate algae? (USF News, 6/16/2023)
- • Piney Point pollution spread farther than first thought, new study shows (Tampa Bay Times, 6/13/2023)
More in News Archive
Student & Postdoc Opportunities:
We seek motivated students and postdocs to join us & work on the exciting projects!