The nowcast/forecast system and other analyses/data are research products under development. No warranty is made, expressed or implied, regarding accuracy, or regarding the suitability for any particular application. All rights reserved University of South Florida, Ocean Circulation Group. Copyright University of South Florida 2010
Red tide prediction & tracking New!
- • Evaluation of satellite-derived SST products in identifying the rapid temperature drop on the West Florida Shelf associated with hurricane Irma, MTS Journal
- • The Tampa Bay Coastal Ocean Circulation Model performance for Hurricane Irma, MTS Journal
- On the Loop Current penetration into the Gulf of Mexico, JGR Oceans
- Data return aspects of CODAR and WERA high frequency radars in mapping currents
- • On the movement of Deepwater Horizon Oil to northern Gulf beaches, Ocean Modelling