The nowcast/forecast system and other analyses/data are research products under development. No warranty is made, expressed or implied, regarding accuracy, or regarding the suitability for any particular application. All rights reserved University of South Florida, Ocean Circulation Group. Copyright University of South Florida 2010
- • Our graduate student, LCDR Ben O'Loughlin, USCG, will defend his Master's thesis on 08/04/2016, 11:00 AM, in MSL Conference Room New Publications:
- • West Florida Shelf upwelling: Origins and pathways, J. Geophys. Res. Oceans
- • Offshore forcing on the "pressure point" of the West Florida Shelf: Anomalous upwelling and its influence on harmful algal blooms, J. Geophys. Res. Oceans
- • Patterns of the Loop Current system and regions of sea surface height variability in the eastern Gulf of Mexico revealed by the Self-Organizing Maps, J. Geophys. Res. Oceans
- • K. brevis blooms on the West Florida Shelf: A comparative study of the robust 2012 bloom and the nearly null 2013 event, Cont. Shelf Res.
- • Did Deepwater Horizon hydrocarbons transit to the west Florida continental shelf? Deep Sea Res. II